Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on [DATE].
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The
following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where
"control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for
election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to
- “Country” refers to [COMPANY_COUNTRY].
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to
or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or
features of our Service.
- “Products” refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- “Promotions” refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire
agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions Agreement was
generated by TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or
services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to [WEBSITE_NAME], accessible from [WEBSITE_URL]
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of
which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You
and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and
Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any
part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is also conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with the Privacy
disclosure of Your personal information when You use the Application or the Website and tells You about Your
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at
all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your
account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or
actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.